The following speech by Paul Weston delivered in Amsterdam last autumn in his capacity as a representative of the International Free Press Society, deals with the themes of free speech, Islamisation and the ethnocide of indigenous Europeans. Below the speech I have reproduced the text of today's official press release re Weston’s assumption of the role of Chairman of the British Freedom Party.
Paul Weston has taken over the role of Chairman of the British Freedom Party (British Freedom) with immediate effect from 10th November 2011.
Paul has written a number of articles over the last few years which were published at the Gates of Vienna website. Topics covered included Islam, Multiculturalism, Liberalism and the general betrayal of Great Britain by its political class and mainstream media.
A recent survey suggested a majority of people would vote for a party that speaks out in defence of the country, but does not carry any historical baggage associated with parties such as the BNP.
British Freedom intends to be an all- encompassing political party rather than a single issue vehicle. It will of course speak openly about the threat of Islam, something no mainstream party – including UKIP – is prepared to do.
British Freedom intends to exploit this gap in the current political landscape. We will calmly and rationally discuss the precarious long-term position in which Great Britain finds herself. We have no time for racism or bigotry, and no time for anything other than civilised discourse.
Among other things, British Freedom believes:
The long term problems are formidable, but they must be faced. Career politicians care little about the Britain of 2050, or even 2025, preferring instead to concentrate on their re-election chances in four years’ time.
- There is little sustainable in Britain, particularly so in England.
- Our elderly have been betrayed.
- The middle classes have been utilised as cash cows to fund a bloated welfare state.
- The working class has been placed in direct competition with immigrants prepared to work for a wage that cannot possibly finance a normal family life.
- The young have been propagandised and brainwashed, while sadly remaining uneducated.
- Our economy has been debauched.
- Crime is out of control and must be seriously tackled.
- Our Sovereignty has been undemocratically stripped from us.
British Freedom will address our current problems, with a view to creating a safe, just, decent and peaceful country for our children and grandchildren. We will also take a long- term view rather than a short-term careerist view. We are certain that these positions will resonate with a public that has been increasingly marginalised by the main parties.